Workforce Ascension & Enhancement (WAE) Series by MIC x Mind Over Machines
May 12 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
The Maryland Innovation Center has partnered with Mind Over Machines to provide a series of hands-on workshops focusing on human-centered automation. The activities and tools will help organizations prepare for the future of work, where digital and human workforces must work together.
Leave these workshops with automation strategies you can introduce immediately to elevate your team’s human potential, while minimizing time spent on tedious tasks.
After attending WAE, you will leave with:
- The simple, automation calculator and personalized report of where your processes fall on the automation readiness scale.
- How to identify your core competencies to guide your automation efforts
- A roadmap of your company’s path within Industry 4.0 which is combining emerging, connected, and smart technologies to digitally transform industries.
About this session: Healthcare through the Lens of Automation
- Discover how healthcare systems are increasing innovation and patient care through WAE
- Hands-on task restructuring to enable automation and maximize your automation ability
- Revaluate your current ongoing tasks in the digital age