- This event has passed.
Business Accelerator – Kauffman FastTrac®
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25.00
You have an idea for a business. Now what?
The idea. That’s where it starts. Now what do you do with the idea? You could start a business — but could you start a viable business? Find the answer with Kauffman FastTrac. Kauffman FastTrac® is a flexible course with a solid framework to support you as you start a business and begin your journey to success.
Held on 9/28,10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/9, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, and 12/14; this immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises and tools to help you think about your business idea. Throughout the 10-week course, you will:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business.
Additional information about the Kauffman FastTrac Program can be found on their website by clicking here.
About Kauffman FastTrac®:
Kauffman FastTrac® equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the business skills, insights, tools, resources, and peer networks necessary to start and grow successful businesses.The program was launched by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., and carries out Mr. K’s belief that everyone has a fundamental right to turn an idea into an economic reality, regardless of who you are or where you’re from, with zero barriers in the way.Kauffman FastTrac® participants decide between self-paced, virtual learning or affiliate learning. Affiliate learning is in a classroom with other entrepreneurs and a FastTrac facilitator or in a virtual environment with a FastTrac facilitator. A blend of both virtual and in-person learning with a FastTrac facilitator is available, also.
Registration closes on Sept. 21 at 11:30 PM.