Executive Vice President, Operations
Maryland Tech Council
The Maryland Tech Council Announces 2018 Newly Elected Board of Directors
Gaithersburg, MD — The Maryland Tech Council is pleased to announce the appointment of 10 newly elected members to its Board of Directors for 2018.
“The recently named board members embody the spirit of our life science and technology communities,” said Tami Howie, Chief Executive Officer of the Maryland Tech Council. “They bring expertise and energy to the table and we are privileged to have them working with us to strengthen Maryland’s thriving industries.”
The new board is unified and aligned with the mission of the Maryland Tech Council to support the members who are driving innovation throughout the region.
Welcome new board members:
- Jeff Galvin, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, American Gene Technologies
- Frank Johnson, Chief Information Officer and Chief Digital Officer, City of Baltimore
- Alan Langelli, CPA, Partner, Aronson LLC
- Timothy Lyden, Director, State Government Affairs, Eli Lilly and Company
- Steve Matz, Vice President, Gallagher
- Roya Mohadjer, Business Development & Strategy, Social & Scientific Systems, Inc.
- Martin Rosendale, Partner, Mid-Atlantic, Newport Board Group LLC
- Alex Sevilla, Director, Global Investment Banking, BAIRD
- Adam Welsh, Senior Vice President, Health IT, Dovel Technologies
- John Zuknick, Director, Economic Development & Workforce Initiatives, The Universities at Shady Grove
About Maryland Tech Council
The Maryland Tech Council (MTC) is a collaborative community, actively engaged in building stronger technology and life science companies by supporting the efforts of our individual members. We are the largest technology trade association in the state of Maryland with over 400 members. We support our member companies who are driving innovation through advocacy, education, workforce development, cost savings and connecting entrepreneurial minds. For more information, visit http://www.mdtechcouncil.com.