- This event has passed.
Webinar with Nobel Laureate, Sir Richard J. Roberts
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Join us for an exclusive session with Sir Richard J. Roberts, FRS, as he discusses his career in molecular biology and the discoveries that led him to the award of the Nobel Prize in 1993.
Hear our expert speakers discuss
- Richard’s early academic influences and the route he took to molecular biology
- The discovery of introns in eukaryotic DNA and the mechanism of gene-splicing
- His interest in data, data science, bioinformatics, and DNA restriction and modification
- His recent work in bacterial methylomes
- His career at New England Biolabs and the philosophies that have guided his success