- This event has passed.
Scientific Symposium – Biosafety Testing
September 27 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
Welcome to MilliporeSigma’s Cell and Gene Therapy Symposium.
Register for this free half-day event to hear from experts as they help you navigate the complexities of biosafety testing and characterization for cell and gene therapies.
- Navigating the landscape of QC testing for gene therapy
- Designing Stability Studies For Viral Vectors
- Viral Clearance Studies for Non-Enveloped Gene Therapy Vectors and ICH Q5A revisions
- NGS for adventitious viruses (CLC-AAT)
- Doing more with less, methods to assess multiple attributes of viral vectors
Free Event, but registration is required. Lunch and Refreshments will be served.