- This event has passed.
Making Sales – Figure out how to fulfill international orders!
May 15, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am$45
Having international buyers is great, but getting the product/service transferred properly can be tricky! Join members of the Maryland-DC District Export Council and the US Commercial Service Maryland for a workshop on how to navigate this process.
Benefits of Attending this Workshop:
– Participants will walk away understanding international terms of sale, foreign regulations, customs & tariffs
– Learn about how to set up a right-sized export compliance program and comply with all export regulations
– An understanding of how to get the best freight forwarding rates and streamline your logistics process
Hear from Our Experts:
– Bill Marsheck, Manager of International Sales at DAP Products
– Alisha Ayre, Manager of Logistics & Compliance at W.R. Grace
– Tom Jarboe, President and Export Compliance Professional (ECoP-ITAR) at Kieyos
– Butch Connor, Vice President at John S. Connor