- This event has passed.
How Will EdTech Platforms Leverage Data in 2022 and Beyond
June 9 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Two years ago, the sudden move to virtual learning only gave the flood of data more momentum. As a result, today’s EdTech organizations must be secure and data-driven to be competitive and effective. Ultimately data is key to unlocking edtech solutions.
While data provides many benefits to digital learning, such as tracking student progress, improving student engagement, and delivering personalized experiences, it also has its challenges. How should data be captured, stored, secured, managed, and leveraged? The incredible volume of data is too complex for traditional tools, and the benefits of big data lie in how you use it – not how much you have.
This panel discussion offers insights from educational technology experts in academia, technical development, and software on ways EdTech organizations can effectively harness big data and use it to drive user experience, engagement, and growth.
Specifically, the panel will discuss:
• Managing the new data conundrum
• Student data privacy issues and responsibilities
• Advanced technologies to glean insights from data
• Impact of machine learning and artificial intelligence on digital education
• Real case studies on data solutions for two large EdTech organizations